Elgin Associates is a niche consulting firm specialising in marine and freshwater environments. They are locally owned and operated, providing high quality scientific and technical solutions that are innovative, cost effective, client focused, and with a hands on approach.
Our services include:
- Marine, Estuarine and Freshwater Ecology
- Surface Water and Sediment Assessments in Marine, Estuarine and Freshwater Environments
- Contaminated Land Assessment
- Aquatic Taxonomy and Microscopy
- Marine Technical Services–Scientific Diving, Remote Operated Vehicle Surveys and Work Vessels
- Biosolids Management and Trade Waste Testing
All projects are managed by our principal scientists who maintain a hands- on approach through all stages of project delivery, including scoping, fieldwork, data analysis and reporting to deliver projects with innovative but practical solutions on time and on budget. You can find more information on this at Bidtraining.
Elgin Associates are based on the eastern seaboard of Australia with offices in New South Wales, Tasmania and Victoria, and undertake projects across the country and overseas. We have delivered a diverse range of projects for industry and all levels of government, both as lead consultant and as part of collaborative teams.